Saturday 5 October 2013

Evaluating Apps

When starting my evaluation of apps for mobile devices, I tried to look at one or more apps per category (productivity, working with documents, social networking, communication, video, education and clickers). What I found was a very interesting mix of apps from different categories. Many of these have great potential for learning, albeit all in different ways. Included below are the apps I investigated (with pictures of some of the steps along the way).



Mail

I have used the Mail function of the iPad before - I have two accounts set up, Hotmail and Gmail.





















Calendar

Set up for both personal and work





















Facebook







DropBox
























PollDaddy























Skype
























Blackboard





























Evernote

































VoiceThread









































QuickOffice













































Tellagami





























No comments:

Post a Comment